How To Apply
Tiffin University require the following documents for admissions:
- Our online application
- Official Undergraduate Transcripts. Please note: The baccalaureate degree must be from an accredited higher education institution.
- A copy of satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/213 CBT/ 80 iBT) or IELTS score 6, or another proof of their English skills (for candidates who are not native in English).
- A personal statement with clear goals for pursuing graduate studies
Also, we will need to have training with you for the CPCC (Common Professional Component Courses) evaluation of the undergraduate course work. With our accreditation we have to ensure that the applicants have successful completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the subject following areas:
- Business Finance,
- Legal Environment,
- Business Ethics,
- Global Dimension,
- Information Systems,
- Business Policy.
Applications who do not meet this requirement may be admitted on the condition that they fulfil the undergraduate prerequisite before participating in the graduate program.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHILE PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS
- Original documents will be copied and authenticated by the WSKIZ University Office.
- In case of submitting the documents via fax or e-mail, you are kindly asked to bring with you the original documents to the interview, so that the copies can be confirmed.
- The translations of the documents must be done by the sworn translator.
- The application form can be obtained from the Tiffin University Office or printed from an electronic version available on this website.
- In the case of candidates with degrees from Polish universities, a copy of the student book (index) will be treated as an official transcript (copy should include all pages relating to the progress of the studies, exams and credits). The translation of the credit book consists of the English names of all passed subjects together with grades received (zaliczenie = passed).
- Reference letters may come from: academic tutors, promoters of Degree Thesis, superiors, major clients.
As for documents confirming at least 4 years of professional experience, the candidate can submit “Świadectwo pracy” (a proof of employment) with the translation in English.
TU EMBA TUITION FEES
The TU EMBA is a 3-semester program.
Tuition fee: USD 10,000 per academic year / USD 5,000 per semester
Admission fee: USD 500
Tuition fees can be paid either in four equal instalments or in one payment before the classes begin.
PAYMENT IN 4 EQUAL INSTALMENTS.
The total tuition fee is USD 15,000.
The first invoice for USD 5,000 is issued and distributed to the students before the commencement of the program. The payment should be made in USD to the bank account of:
- WSKIZ, Poznan, Poland,
- in case of Nigerian students: Polska Academy, Abuja, Nigeria.
The subsequent invoices are issued every 4 months for USD 3,500 each, denominated in USD with 14-day payment period.
You will be informed of the detailed data of the bank account prior to your payment. If you are not sure what bank account to use, please, contact your program Coordinator.
Fees include the costs of:
- Educational materials,
- Accommodations (available for Nigeria students),
- Medical insurance (available for Nigeria students),
- Educational tours
- Meetings and visits.
Fees do not include:
- Cost of textbooks and cases (they should be bought individually by the students and the amount to be paid for the books during 18 months of studies equals to about USD 1,000),
- Additional costs for repeating courses failed by the student.
During the recruitment process we charge the non-refundable admission fee of USD 500. Admission fee is to be paid after the interview and before sending the candidate documents to Poland. We will provide you with the details of our bank account.