Tiffin University and WSKIZ University require the following documents for admissions:
- Our online application with an essay
- Official Undergraduate Transcripts. Please note: The baccalaureate degree must be from an accredited higher education institution.
- A copy of satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/213 CBT/ 80 iBT) or IELTS score 6, or another proof of their English skills (for candidates who are not native in English).
- A personal statement with clear goals for pursuing graduate studies.
(do we need them to write an essay and then personal statement at the same time? I’d stick to the personal statement only, or an essay only – in my opinion, the essay and personal statement are basically the same).
Also, we will need to have training with you for the CPCC (Common Professional Component Courses) evaluation of the undergraduate course work. With our accreditation we have to ensure that the applicants have successful completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the subject following areas:
- Business Finance,
- Legal Environment,
- Business Ethics,
- Global Dimension,
- Information Systems,
- Business Policy.
Applications who do not meet this requirement may be admitted on the condition that they fulfil the undergraduate prerequisite before participating in the graduate program.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHILE PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS
- Original documents will be copied and authenticated by the WSKIZ University Office.
- In case of submitting the documents via fax or e-mail, you are kindly asked to bring with you the original documents to the interview, so that the copies can be confirmed.
- The translations of the documents must be done by the sworn translator.
- The application form can be obtained from the WSKIZ University Office or printed from an electronic version available on this website.
- In the case of candidates with degrees from Polish universities, a copy of the student book (index) will be treated as an official transcript (copy should include all pages relating to the progress of the studies, exams and credits). The translation of the credit book consists of the English names of all passed subjects together with grades received (zaliczenie = passed).
- Reference letters may come from: academic tutors, promoters of Degree Thesis, superiors, major clients.
As for documents confirming at least 4 years of professional experience, the candidate can submit “Świadectwo pracy” (a proof of employment) with the translation in English.